About The Event
The Healthcare and Life Sciences Symposium is co-located with the 2023 Knowledge Graph Conference.
We seek original contributions describing theoretical and practical methods and techniques for building and maintaining health knowledge graphs for the healthcare and life sciences domain. The symposium will cover topics around data integration, data profiling, data curation, querying, knowledge discovery, ontology mapping, matching, reconciliation, machine learning approaches, and applications. We will have several invited speakers who are thought leaders in the healthcare and life sciences space. Furthermore, we plan to have a panel discussion comprising experts from industry, government, and academia. In summary, the primary objectives of this symposium will be to provide a platform to discuss:
- Characterisation of healthcare and life sciences knowledge graphs
- Opportunities for the application of knowledge graphs in healthcare and life sciences
- Challenges of creating and maintaining such knowledge graphs
- Opportunities for knowledge graph research in this space
Hybrid: Please see the Knowledge Graph Conference website for more details about registration and participation.
Monday 8th May 2023
Call for Extended Abstracts
We invite extended abstracts for 30-minute presentations that include discussions related to the following topics in Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS).
- Applications of knowledge graphs to HCLS
- Models and ontologies to represent HCLS knowledge graphs
- Perspectives on the use of knowledge graphs in HCLS
- Interoperability aspects when integrating HCLS data from disparate sources
- Reasoning and querying over an HCLS knowledge graph
- Adaptively contextualizing HCLS knowledge graphs
- Techniques for keeping HCLS knowledge graphs current
- Ensuring privacy and security for an HCLS knowledge graph
- Real-world use cases that create or consume HCLS knowledge graphs
The extended abstracts must be 1-page long (references excluded), in single-column (full page) format, with at least 1-inch margins, and font size of 11pt (times roman) or higher.
Please submit your abstracts at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kgchcls23 no later than March 31, 2023 11:59 AoE.
|Abstract Deadline||March 31, 2023 11:59 AoE|
|Acceptance Notifications||April 14, 2023 11:59 AoE|
|Symposium Presentations||May 8, 2023 09:00-16:00 EST
Contact UsPlease email the organizers at kgchcls23 AT easychair.org
Background Image Credit: mohamed_hassan from PxHere (CC0 Public Domain)